Need to Search My Blog?

Friday, October 24, 2008

DID YOU SAY DIGITAL COUPONS?!?!?

Did you know there was such a thing as "digital coupons"? Yup, I said digital coupons. In our world of everything digital, we couldn't expect the coupon world not to join in, right? Well, here's the scoop, register your Smiths Fresh Value Card at http://www.pgesaver.com/. Once you've registered, you’ll be able to download up to 25 "digital" coupons to your card. Then when you purchase those items at Smiths, the coupon automatically downloads to your receipt! And, the BEST part is… you can also use a paper coupon from recent Proctor & Gamble inserts on top of it to double your savings!


Here is an example of what I just downloaded yesterday and walked out of Smiths spending -$0.82. Yes, I got these items for free plus an overage that went towards the rest of my purchase.






Here’s what I downloaded:


Save $5 on Fabreeze Noticables Starter Kit
Buy 1 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner and get Styler for free!


Then, I paired my digital coupons with the following paper ones:


Febreze Noticeables starter kit $5.00/1 from PG-9/28
(2) any Pantene product $1.00/1 from PG-9/28


The Fabreeze is on sale this week for $6.99 and the Pantene is on sale for $4.19/shampoo and $3.99/mousse. So add these items to your shopping list (especially the Fabreeze) and add to your overall savings!!!


Here is my what your receipt should look like




Here's a couple more deals you could match match up if you want:


Save $3 on Gillette Venus Disposables, 3 ct. (digital)
Match with Gillette Venus Disposables, 3 ct. $2.00/1 from PG-10/12


Save $2 on any 2 Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner/Styler (digital)
Match with Herbal Essences Shampoo or Conditioner $2.00/1 RP-9/7

No comments: