Need to Search My Blog?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

HUGE SAVING TO REPORT

HELLO SMART SHOPPERS!!! CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS I GOT TODAY.

Be sure to hit Albertsons this weeks as the sales and promos are TOO GOOD to pass up. I was able to stock up on my beloved Toaster Strudels, cereal, Go-Gurts, Pop-Tarts and so much more. Just LOOK at the picture!!!

My total purchase value was $99.15
My total OOP $25.15
Average Savings 75%
Average Cost Per Item $0.90

I already made one batch of cookies as a reward for how good I did today!!!


At Smith's I was able to stock up on snacks for my kids and chicken. Grocery Smarts only marked the B1G1 Tyson Chicken deal as 3 stars, but I think it should have been marked 4 starsif not 5 stars. I was able to get $40.00 worth of chicken for $20.00. This chicken should last me 4 weeks.


My total purchase value was $57.03
My total OOP $30.65
Average Savings 66%
Average Cost Per Item $1.46 (a bag of chicken for $1.46 WhOoT WhOoT!!!!!)


OK gals, now its time to head on over to grocerysmarts.com HERE and get your shopping list started.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my post on how to save even more money at Smith's!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Kevin & Dawson are texting about your savings! I'm headed out tomorrow I will let you know how I do!