Need to Search My Blog?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GAME FOR THE FAMILY

I found this deal at Hip2Save at the beginning of the week and passed it up initially. However, when I was surfing the web this afternoon I decided to read the reviews. From what I found in the reviews, this game is great for all ages. I printed 4 $5/1 coupons found HERE (using 2 computers) and the $5/20 K-Mart coupon HERE. I was able to pick up 4 card games for $0.81. YES that's right, $0.81. That is a 97% savings. I am planning on giving these games to my nieces and nephews this week.

EDIT: It appears that the $5/1 Pictureka coupon in not longer available. I hope that you all were able to print before it was gone!!! - (Thanks Sonia for the heads up!)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you have to purchase anything else or did buying the 4 games enable you to use the $5/$20 coupon?

Lisa said...

Heidi -

I just purchased the 4 games. They are priced at $5.99 each so my total was around $24.00 before coupons.

Lisa