Need to Search My Blog?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MORE ENCOURAGEMENT FROM MY SIS


When I took a closer look at my sister shopping trip this last weekend(click HERE to see), I I wanted to get a shopping trip planned for Albertsons because the promo this week was SWEET!!! Then when I looked at the list, the want became a need because I was OUT of diapers, pancake mix, butter, chunky peanut butter and mayo. I pulled my list together in about 30 minutes and ran 4 back to back transactions at the store. It is so nice to know that my pantry is stocked to the hilt again. Here is how my shopping trip breaks down.

Total Value: $156.78
Total Spent: $45.38
Total Saved: $ 111.40
Average Savings: 71%

There is still one day left in this AWESOME sale so click HERE to get your list started now!!!

No comments: