Need to Search My Blog?

Friday, September 18, 2009

SHOPPING DAY SUCCESS

Holy SMOKES!!! I can not believe how well my shopping trip at Albertson's went this morning. I like to call this kind of shopping trip a "pantry stockpile success!" My pantry is so stocked with my everyday essentials that I am going to sleep so good tonight. You don't want to miss this sale. Make sure to get you list started today HERE!



Total Value: $198.87

Total Spent: $62.67

Total Saved: $136.60

Average Savings: 69%

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lisa, thanks so much for posting this shopping trip. I saw what you got and decided I would give it a try. I got Powerade, Wheat Thins, broccoli, a watermelon, and a pkg of Oreos for $22 and saved $35. Imagine what my savings would have been had I only bought what was on sale! Thanks for all your help!