Need to Search My Blog?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PICK ONE THAT WORKS FOR YOU


We all know that getting started with the Grocery Smarts can be daunting and I believe that one of the reasons is because we all feel like we need to shop at every store. We don't want to miss out on all the good deals that are going to help us save money, RIGHT?!?! To help simplify and streamline your whole shopping experience, choose a few stores from the GS lists that work for you. I will never know if you don't shop all the sales.

I generally shop at either Albertsons, Smith or CVS because they are close to my house and each other. I usually shop at 2 stores or less in a week to keep it simple. I have found that by not looking at the other GS lists, I am not even tempted to hit the other sales.

I know that I have streamlined my Grocery Smarts experience even more by picking a store that works for me. Try doing the same and see the difference it makes in your shopping experience.

Photobucket

No comments: