Need to Search My Blog?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Couponing at Target

I have recently received a lot of e-mails about how I shop at Target. I am going to send you over to Hip 2 Save and her "Target Store Guide" to pick up some great tips. This guide also includes a video. Click HERE to view guide.

Every week, Hip 2 Save posts the best deals for the week at Target. Her weekly lists help me put together my shopping list. I also love to read the comments that come with the weekly post because a lot of friendly readers leave deal ideas.

I then check the list I have made against the GS Alphabetical Coupon Index to see if I have the coupons to clip. Coupons are regional so her coupons are different from ours. Just keep this in mind when making your list from her site.

Target is a really awesome place to coupon and you can get some really good deals. Just remember to start out small and add more as you feel more comfortable with Target's policy.

I hope this helps!!!

Photobucket

No comments: