Need to Search My Blog?

Monday, May 17, 2010

SHOP AND TELL - SMITHS

I was in dire need of a shopping trip to restock my fridge. I felt like Smith's had the best deals this week so I planned my trip and headed out this morning. I only saved an average of 39% but in no way feel like a failure. Sure I like to save over 50% every time, however I did some "need" shopping (milk, bananas, yogurt, bottle liners, carrots) while I was there that ate up some of my savings.

As an added BONUS from now until the end of the sale (Tuesday) all coupons are honored at the value of $1.00. For example all $0.50 coupons are $1.00 coupons. This little surprise helped me to save about $2.00 more overall. Head on over to Pinching My Pennies to see my list of deals that work with this current coupon promo.



Total Value: $88.47
Total Spent: $53.88
Total Saved: $34.59
Total Coupons Used: $10.00
Average Savings: 39%

I also shoppped at Walmart and Sams to round out my shopping trip. I am hoping to go 10-14 days without hitting the stores again.

Photobucket

No comments: