Need to Search My Blog?

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lunch Tote Money Maker at Target


My sister in law tipped me off to this great deal and it was even better than I thought once I saw it.  Right not at Target Embark Insulated Lunch Bags are being sold for $3.99.  Inside these lunch tote you will find a coupon for a FREE subscription to Parents Magazine.  In the fine print is states that if you are not interested in the FREE subscription, simple fill out the form, write REFUND on it and return in the mail with address given on form (different from the one already printed on the form).  You will then be eligible for a $4.96 refund.  Thus making this lunch tote FREE + $0.97. 

It gets even better!!! In addition to the FREE Magazine Subscription, there is a packet of coupons that total a $10 value.  They are
  • $1/1 Flintstones Multivitamin
  • $5/1 Leapster2 Learning System or Game
  • $1/3 Horizon Organic Single Serve
  • $1/2 Dole Fruit Bowls, Gels or Parfaits
  • $1/2 Bumble Bee Premium Albacore or Light Tuna Pouch
  • $1/1 Yoplait Kids Yogurt Product.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Whoo hoo!!! I'm gonna share this one too if you don't mind! Awesome!