Need to Search My Blog?

Monday, July 19, 2010

RECIPE EXCHANGE - BROCOLLI GRAPE SALAD REMIX



I have posted this recipe before, but I have recently made a healthy change to it and wanted to pass it along to you all. My hubby and I love this salad, but think it is crazy to dress it in a cup of Mayo. So I recently tried making the dressing with Yoplait's Greek Yogurt and it was a hit.

Broccoli Grape Salad
4 cups Broccoli Florette's
4 cups Purple Grapes
1/2 cup Red Onion -sliced thin (I substitute chopped green onion)
1 pound Crispy Bacon - cut into chunky pieces
1/4 Sunflower Seeds
1 6 oz cup Greek Yogurt (print coupon HERE) 1/4 cup Sugar
2 T Cider Vinegar

Directions
Wash and dry broccoli and grapes. Mix together Greek yogurt, sugar and vinegar for dressing. In a big mixing bowl combine all ingredients and dress. Chill before serving.

No comments: