Need to Search My Blog?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Order From Coupon DeDe


Hey Smart Shoppers!!! I just placed my order with Coupon DeDe this week. The P&G insert came in the mail this week and as always, it was a great one. Plus I used all my good P&G coupons in my Smith's transaction last week (see HERE) so I needed to restock for the month. One of my purchases was for the $4/1 Gillette Razor coupon. There is a great deal at Target this week that the extra coupons will come in handy for.

Transaction Plan # 1
2 Gillette Fusion Razors - $8.99 each
use 2 $4/1 PG-8/1
Total = $7.98 PLUS receive $5.00 gift card at purchase
Transaction Plan #2
Buy 5 Boxes of Kellogg’s Cereal $2.50 = $12.50
Minus buy 4 get 1 FREE sale = $10
Use $1/2 Target regional coupons from the 8/1 RP
Plus, stack with 2 $1/2 coupons found HERE
Use $5.00 GC from Transaction #1
Final cost $0.40 each!

I spent a little over $5.00 (includes shipping) for about $50.00 worth of coupons. Now since I am buying these coupons, I am planning to use them so I feel that the $5.00 investment is worth it. Are you ready to place your order with Dede? Click HERE to get started today.

No comments: