Need to Search My Blog?

Friday, November 19, 2010

My New Etsy Shop & Blog



I just launched my new Etsy shop and blog tonight - My Computer Is My Canvas Too.  YEAH!!!  I have teamed up with Colette, my sister and creator of My Computer Is My Canvas.  She makes and sales DIY printables in her Etsy shop.  My Etsy shop gives people the option to CUSTOMIZE her products.  I am hoping to add some of my own original work soon, but for now I will just stick to the personalization side of things. 


To help get the word out about my new Etsy shop, I am hosting a give away.  My blogging friends and family now have the opportunity to win the above file personalized with your family's name.  Me and the kids made ours today and we had a blast putting them together.  So you all have 3 ways to enter . .
  1. Go to my post HERE and leave a comment.  Tell me what your favorite Christmas song is.
  2. Become a follower of my blog.  After you have become a follower, let me know in the comment section HERE.
  3. Become a follower on my Facebook Page.  Again, after you have become a follower, let me know in the comment section of my post HERE

    Now just because I have a new blog and Etsy shop does not mean I have stopped couponing.  In fact, last week I saved 78% at Smiths.  I paid $16.00 for $75.00 worth of food.  YEAH for me!!!
I am still selling RJ subscriptions as well.  If you have let your subscription end, give me a call and we can get you started up again.  The prices are still the same!!!  I hope to see a lot of comments from all my couponing friends - wink, wink!!!

No comments: