Need to Search My Blog?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

LISA'S SHOP AND TELL


I skipped shopping last week so I was excited to get started this morning by printing my GS shopping lists (HERE). However the list did not excite me too much (kind of a downer), but I still needed to get some essentials so I had to pick a store. I decided that Smiths was the store for me this week. I was able to stock my pantry and freezer with some good staple items. Overall I save only 22% this week, however I came in under my $100 budget so I can not complain.
REMEMBER . . . not all weeks are killer shopping weeks. You know the weeks I am talking about. The kind of shopping week that keep you awake at night, has you running to the store and has you doing your victory dance in the parking lot. However you can still find good deals EVERY WEEK that help to stock your pantry.

No comments: