Need to Search My Blog?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

GREAT DEAL AT VONS THIS WEEK

Vons is currently running an awesome promo! If you spent $30 in participating products you get $10 back for your next purchase. I LOVE it when these deals come around.

I have not personally shopped this deal yet, but you can get more info to help plan out your shopping trip HERE or HERE. There are over 3,000 items that are included so we have a lot to choose from. This deal ends May 5th so make sure plan accordingly.

If you head on out and shop this week, come back and leave a comment so we all can get more local information on this sale.

Thanks Amy L for the heads up on this deal!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Von's is a little overwhelming for me, but I went to the sale today. I think one of the best deals was the Electrasol dishwasher tablets on sale for 3.99 but after considering the $10 money back and using the $2.50 coupon from SS this last Sunday it was about .16
Also there were blinkies for a CPK flatbread wrap for $1.00 off on the freezer next to those. They were on sale for 2.50 so after everything I figured they were about .66 I didn't know if there was a limit on how many blinkies you could use, but I used 5 and they took them. For some reason I thought I could buy $60 in one transaction and get $20 back but that didn't work until after a stop at customer service so don't try that :) It was worth the trip. I spent $38 oop, savings was $58 and still have my $20 to use next time. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale!

Sarah Kay said...

Thanks for heads up on Electrosol! I updated the list to reflect so hopefully EVERYONE will get stocked up dish detergent!