Need to Search My Blog?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DID YOU KNOW . . . THE BEST TIME TO SHOP

DID YOU KNOW . . . the best time to go grocery shopping is in the early morning or late evening. I learned this trick the hard way. But over the years I have found that I shop better when the store is less crowded and I am less likely to created a long line behind me at check out. I also find that I am less stressed and can pay more attention to shopping and checkout.

I hate when I hit the store at "rush hour" and there are 3-4 people on the same isle and you get stuck behind the one lady who is reading the ingredients on all her choices. SO AGGRAVATING!!!

So if you want to make sure your shopping trips go as planned and save even a little bit more money, then hit the sales early in the morning or late at night. I think that you will find your shopping trips will go smoother and you will feel less stress.

No comments: