Need to Search My Blog?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

NEW GIFT CARD OPTION


It's no secret that I teach coupon classes... and at those classes I show you how to use Grocery Smarts, a free website that matches weekly sales at local stores with coupons. I love this website and have found that it is the most comprehesive and accurate website out there for our area... and it's free! As you get started, you learn that there are lots of places to get coupons, but if you've been collecting coupons at all, you've probably learned that the single best, most consistent source (not to mention the easiest and most effortless way to collect them) is to get a Sunday Only subscription to the newspaper.

If you've been to one of my classes, you know that through me you can get an exclusive discount on a Sunday Only subscription AND can can get a $20 gift card to Albertsons for ordering 4 or more Sunday papers. The gift card helps ease the cost of your subscriptions, plus gives you something to use the first time you use Grocery Smarts to go shopping!

Why on earth would someone want more than one paper? Since part of the couponing concept I teach is to have one set of coupons for each person in your home, getting the right number of papers for your family is important and for the average family of 4, this option has worked out great.But starting this week, I can now offer...

$5 Gift Card for ordering 2
$10 Gift Card for ordering 3
$20 Gift Card for ordering 4 or more!


You can always order papers over the phone with me, but I only offer gift cards at classes... However, since this is a NEW option, I'm opening it up to everyone who has been using the website and just hasn't gotten around to ordering their papers yet! So, whether you've been to a class or not, this is a perfect opportunity to get your papers started AND still take advantage of the new gift card incentives!

So... how do you order? Call me by this Saturday (5/30) at noon and I will honor my gift card incentives for all phone orders! Don't worry if you can't get through, leave a message and I'll get back to you before my offer is up. When we connect, you can also peg me down to answer any questions you have, we can go over subscription rates, or you can even book a class!

My number is 702-417-1540.

QUICK NOTE: Don't let your friends miss out! By clicking on the little white envelop below you can email this post to your fellow couponing friends or just give them a call to let them know! Newspapers ordered with this offer will be processed with my next batch and will start delivery on Sunday, June 7th.

No comments: