Need to Search My Blog?

Monday, June 29, 2009

THE VALUE OF THE SUNDAY PAPER


I have always known that the coupons from the Sunday paper are of great value to me. Overall they help me to have an average of $450.00 per month. Today, I decided to add up the add up the potential value of the coupons from yesterday and times by 4 (since I get four papers). With just this one Sunday paper I can potentially save $166.36. No wonder I love the Sunday paper and no wonder I am saving so much on my grocery budget.

4 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

I didn't see the razor coupons? Where did you spot them?

Lisa said...

I found them mixed in with all the Sunday Ads. Look through your papers again and I am sure you will find them. The coupon in a single page insert so it is harder to see.

Leslie said...

Hey Lisa,

I scoured all four of my papers and cannot find that razor ad anywhere? Did I get the shaft this week? :(

Lisa said...

I have heard of others getting it so I don't know and others not. SORRY!!!