Need to Search My Blog?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

GRAB A SNACK


I feel like when I have a treat drawer, my snacks disappear faster than I can put them in. However, I hate having a million open boxes in my pantry that usually end up put back on the shelf empty. Not by me of course, but by a mystery culprit that I happen to be married to. So to solve my snack dilemma, I have a "grab a snack" container. Here's some reasons I love it so much:
  • It makes grabbing snacks easy for my kids.
  • It helps me rotate through all my stockpiled snacks.
  • It is out of site out of mind for my kids - most of the time.
  • I grab the whole container and put it in my car for road trips.
  • I wait until it is empty to reload.

So if your family has a snack dilemma, try a "grab a snack" container and see your problem disappear.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Great idea! I love it!