Need to Search My Blog?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Play-Doh Deals at Toys R Us

There is a great deal going on this week that you need to start working on right now. Play Doh has new instant win sweepstakes going on. Head on over here to play the Play-Doh You Can Win! sweepstakes! Enter this code KDN185UV9JN34 to play. There will be 10 winners daily, thru September 30th, who will win a $50 gift card! The best part is after playing, you’ll be able to print a various coupons for Play Doh products (a different coupon prints each day) I have been play since last week and I have been able to print off 4 different coupons.

$5 off Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe!

$5 off Play-Doh Burger Builder

$3 off Play-Doh Poppin Movie Snacks

$2 off Play-Doh Fun Factory Spin 'N Store

Here is something that makes these coupons even better. This week, Toys R Us has all Play-Doh products on sale for Buy One Get One 50% off. It is never to early to start shopping for Christmas in my house so I am heading to Toys R Us to do the following transaction

Transaction Plan

1 Play-Doh Burger Builder @ $15.99
1 Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe @ $15.99
minus $8.00 (for sale)
use $5 off Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe
use $5 off Play-Doh Burger Builder
Total $13.98

This makes each set $6.99 - not bad if you ask me!!! I would love to hear of other ways and sales that you have found to use these coupons with so be sure to let me know.

(Thanks Hip 2 Save)

Photobucket

No comments: