Need to Search My Blog?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

RECIPE EXCHANGE - BEEF LO MEIN


Want to try another one of my family favorites tonight, then click HERE for the recipe.
When I was pregnant with my first baby, I craved Mongolian Beef BBQ from this little Chinese Restaurant down the street from my house. My Hubby took me to this restaurant once a week for 9 months. It as awesome. When I came across this recipe, it tasted just like what I used to crave so I make it all the time.
As usual - I make my own substitution and they are as follows.
  • I use broccoli instead of pea pods
  • I use regular spaghetti instead of soba noodles
  • I add pineapple chunks
  • I top of with some cilantro and red pepper flakes.

I hope that you all try this recipe and ENJOY it as much as I do!!!

No comments: